Why to Invest in Naveco Power
- Investments are eligible for 50% tax credit
- Paid dividends every 6 months (percentage determined by initial investment amount)
- All investments stay in New Brunswick
- Be part of the motion toward Renewable Energy- Naveco Power offers the first Community Economic Development Corporation in New Brunswick
- Investments will be used in community projects focused on reducing Green House Gases by reducing energy consumption and using renewable energy.
- Commitment to meeting all request for return of original investment- after the initial 4 year investment lock-up.
- All investments are reviewed and approved by the Board and must meet the investment criteria.
How to Invest in Naveco Power
If you are considering in investing in the Naveco Power Community Economic Development Corporation (CEDC) follow these simple steps:
- Request the Naveco Power Offering Document and familiarize yourself with the CEDC investment. The Offering Document outline what you will be purchasing with your investment dollars, who is making the shares available, what the total value of the offering should be, and how the funds are to be used.
- Determine if the investment with Naveco Power fits your risk tolerance level, and is therefore appropriate for you. This may be done via discussion with a financial planner, (or with our risk tolerance questionnaire)
- Fill out appropriate paperwork to complete your investment in Naveco Power.