Think you got what it takes to make a lasting change in New Brunswick?
We’re looking for motivated individuals to help us make a long and lasting change in New Brunswick’s economy and green energy sector. If you feel like this is you and you meet the below requirements then check out the available positions and let’s talk.
- Intend to lead an environmental career in STEM or natural resources
- 30 years of age or younger
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or refugee status
- Graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum of a 2 year diploma or 4 year degree
- Able to work in a full-time, permanent position within 30 days from application
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Have not participated previously in a federal youth employment or education program